Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: To Be Read List


The Broke and the Bookish host a weekly meme of Top Ten Lists.

This week's question is:

Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

The ten most recent books I've added to my TBR shelf on Goodreads:

By: Morgan, Page 
Published: Jan 01, 2013 
Published: Jan 28, 2014 
Published: Summer 2015

Gilded (Gilded, #1)
Published: Mar 01, 2014 

Published: Jun 18, 2013

Published: Jul 15, 2014 
Published: Dec 22, 2010 

Published: Jan 01, 2013

Published: Sep 10, 2013 

9 comments:

  1. I read The Beautiful and the Cursed a while ago, it was pretty good! Haven't read any of the others on here, hope you enjoy when you get around to reading them!

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I was just recommended that series, I'm so excited to start reading it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It wasn't on my To-Be Read Shelf. I guess I didn't add it...

      Delete
  3. I want to read Red Rising so bad!!

    Here is my top ten: http://bookbinges.blogspot.it/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-tbr-list-hates-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I loved The Beautiful and the Cursed! The whole trilogy was pretty awesome really! Hope you enjoy all these!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT TO READ RED RISING SO MUCH.
    My Top Ten Tuesday
    new follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Beautiful and the Cursed was wonderful! Red Rising and Proxy have been in my tbr pile for way too long. Gilded is on my list today, too! I need to read it! Great list! I hope you get to read and enjoy these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhhh! Love the cover for More Than This! I'm a sucker for a pretty cover! :)

    My Top 10: https://thenovelorange.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/top-10-tuesday-10-books-i-recently-added-to-my-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete