Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

On Starting Fresh & Past Reviews



You guys, sometimes it's hard to start over. I have had a lot of experience with this recently.

New City. I moved from New York City to Chicago (just up and moved, no new job yet, no apartment yet. Packed all my stuff in a car and drove away).

Which also means New Job. I was lucky enough to get a new job very soon after moving to Chicago (where I am currently staying with my awesome sister).

Also, New BLOG! This blog is new. I am not a new blogger (previously blogged with my awesome cousin on BooksAreBread.blogspot.com). However, like with the most stubborn of baby birds, sometimes the momma bird has to just shove them out of the nest to get them to fly.

So that's me. I'm tumbling out the nest. Hopefully, my little wings will catch me and I'll fly away, probably to the place with the most food and the most HGTV.

I hope you all will enjoy traveling on this journey with me. And by you all, I mean all three of you who currently follow me (Hi Axie!)

Anyway, if you want to see some of my old reviews then you can visit Books Are Bread or click on any of the below links:

BOOK REVIEWS

Series Review City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls; City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Always, Forever by Nancy Ohlin

The Adoration of Jenna Fox By Mary E. Pearson

Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Gravity by Melissa West

The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey

FILM REVIEWS

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you luck! We have family in Chicago. Hope it all works out!! I added to your followers so that now you have more. ;)

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tressa! I love blogging and the community it creates. It's always fun to have new conversations with cool new people :)

      Delete