Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1

2a

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a meme to share what you read last week and what you're planning to read this week.

Last week I read:


Dark Lord: The Early Years by Jamie Thomson
(fun story, I was reading this at my salon while getting my hair colored and my stylist asked me what I was reading. I responded "Dark Lord. It's about...well, a dark lord, who gets trapped in a little boy's body and has to make it back to his demon dimension." My stylist did not have a good response to this so he just walked away.)

Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres


(I'm on a bit of a non-fiction kick)

This week I'll (try to) read:


Prophecy by Ellen Oh


1 comment:

  1. Dark Lord sounds fun! I loved Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and I really want to read Prophecy. Have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete