Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Musing: NaNoWriMo is sucking out my soul!


You guys, I'm trying so hard to power through this month. NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is both super exciting and the hardest thing I ever do. However, I will say that the best part is the inspiration from the great writing community. Who knew that so many people get just as crazy weird as me on a regular basis?


Anyway, this is the main reason I am not posting that much this month, but I promise that my random thoughts and ramblings are still running through my head on a daily basis. I'm just failing on posting them. 

In the meantime, I'll just put up these hilarious videos for you to watch:

Guardians of the Galaxy dance off:

Last Week Tonight - Salmon Cannon




No comments:

Post a Comment