Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Musings: New Year, New Reading Challenges


So a new year is upon us. Time to put away another year and make plans for a new one. So with that in mind, I thought I'd take on some reading and writing challenges. I love these because they make people excited to do my two favorite activities. I love-hate them because I almost never finish them.

2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge

I made a moderate goal for myself because I'm very competitive. Seriously...I have a problem, I am super mean when I play Taboo.


2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Kat has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

The A-Z Reading Challenge

I didn't finish this one last year either, so I'm going to really try this year. I feel like we should be rewarded for even coming up with books for all 26 letters.

Afterworld by Scott Westerfield
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
City of Savages by Lee Kelly
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Everything that Makes you by Moriah McStay
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Half Bad by Sally Green
Jackaby by William Ritter
Lock In by John Scalzi
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
The Paper Magician by Charlie Holmberg
The Queens Choice by Cayla Kluver
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Tracked by Jenny Martin
Unhappening of Genesis Lee by Shallee McArthur
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Walled City by Ryan Graudin
EXtraction by Stephanie Diaz
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Zeroboxer by Fonda Lee

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way about finding the 26 books, too. I mean, that's half the fun...coming up with the books. I think I spend more time putting together this challenge than reading books for it, ahahahah.

    We both chose Zeroboxer for Z. #greatmindsthinkalike #veryfewZtitlebooks

    ReplyDelete