Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks


Breaking the Spine features a weekly event where we talk about the books we can't wait to read.

By: Jen Brooks
Release Date: April 28, 2015
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers
High school senior Jonathan Aubrey creates worlds at will. In Kylie-Simms-is-my-girlfriend, he’s given himself everything he doesn’t have in real life-–the track team, passing grades, and his dream girl–-until one day he confuses his worlds and almost kisses the real Kylie Simms. Now his girlfriend Kylie and the real Kylie are changing, and Jonathan must solve the mystery of his own life to save his love from a gruesome fate.
This book sounds almost creepy, but still so interesting. In my mind Creepy + Interesting = Great potential for Awesome. I'm hoping this is a more than him just living in a dream world, but even if that's all it is, if it's written right it could be great.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting pick! Totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cover I hope you love it and I hope to see you around my blog

    New Follower :)

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this recently and I definitely want to read it! I'm always looking for something different and this is definitely that! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sound of this! It sounds really different, and I agree with you that it does sound a little bit creepy, but definitely interesting creepy! (Hopefully it's not creepy creepy =)) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete